Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is an adopted recipe, and is going to require some editing before it's ready to go... :)
- 2 carrots
- 1 parsley root
- 2 stalks celery
- 2 onions, sliced
- 4 cups water, seasoned with 1 tsp salt
- 1 lb sliced mushroom
- 1 cup water
- salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons instant flour
- 1⁄4 cup cold water
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon dill leaves
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped parsley
- noodles, fine macaroni or orzo
- Cook the carrots, parsley, celery and 1 onion in 4 cups salted water for 20 minutes.
- Cook the mushrooms and second onion in 1 cup water for 10 minutes.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Combine with vegetable broth, add the flour mixed with 1/4 cup cold water.
- Remove from heat.
- Add sour cream, dill and parsley.
- Add noodles, fine macaroni.