Recipe by Sharon123
Found on Pinterest. Yum.
Top Review by Boomette
I was so sure I had some harissa, but I didn't. So I used Sambal Oelek. And I used button mushrooms. They tasted great. I will have to do this recipe again later to do on the bbq. It's so good. The mushrooms were spicy just enough. Thanks Sharon :) Made for PAC Spring 2013
- 7.39 ml harissa
- 14.79 ml olive oil
- 29.58 ml balsamic vinegar
- 4.92 ml dried oregano
- 226.79 g baby portabella mushrooms, halved lengthwise
Directions See How It's Made
- Whisk the harissa, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, and oregano together in a medium bowl.
- Add the halved mushrooms and toss well to coat. Marinate for 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit or Preheat the grill, if grilling.
- Thread the mushrooms onto pre-soaked bamboo skewers. Roast them in the oven for 10-12 minutes, or grill them, 5 minutes per side.