Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Found on Pinterest. Yum.
- 1⁄2 tablespoon harissa
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 8 ounces baby portabella mushrooms, halved lengthwise
- Whisk the harissa, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, and oregano together in a medium bowl.
- Add the halved mushrooms and toss well to coat. Marinate for 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit or Preheat the grill, if grilling.
- Thread the mushrooms onto pre-soaked bamboo skewers. Roast them in the oven for 10-12 minutes, or grill them, 5 minutes per side.
I was so sure I had some harissa, but I didn't. So I used Sambal Oelek. And I used button mushrooms. They tasted great. I will have to do this recipe again later to do on the bbq. It's so good. The mushrooms were spicy just enough. Thanks Sharon :) Made for PAC Spring 2013