Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
A recipe I found on Pinterest and that I tried that was so yummy. It's from the blog Dinners & Dreams.
- 1⁄2 tablespoon harissa
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 8 ounces baby portabella mushrooms, halved lengthwise
- Whisk the harissa, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, and oregano together in a medium bowl.
- Add the halved mushrooms and toss well to coat. Marinate for 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit or.
- Preheat the grill, if grilling. Thread the mushrooms onto pre-soaked bamboo skewers. Roast them in the oven for 10-12 minutes, or grill them, 5 minutes per side.
Yummy mushrooms with just a hint of heat. We really enjoyed them! Thanks for sharing, Boomie.