Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr 15 mins
This is awesome with wild rice and salad. Also good as a sandwich the next day! Try using portabello mushrooms, if you like.
- 4 -6 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cleaned and washed
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- sour cream
- 1⁄4 lb sliced mushrooms
- 1⁄4 cup sherry wine
- 1 teaspoon parsley
- In bowl, add:.
- Cream of mushroom soup.
- Use soup can and fill with sour cream, add to bowl.
- add sherry.
- add mushrooms.
- add parsley.
- In baking dish, spead a little of the mixture on the bottom of the dish.
- Ad chicken breasts, and top with remaining mixture.
- Sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 1 hour and 15 minutes.