dolores in paradise's Note:
If you like mushrooms, then this salad is for you. Simple but impressive. Although it is for 2, I have calculated it for any amount of serving and it works fine. I don't know where I got this.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 teaspoons white wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon dijon-style mustard
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 lb firm white mushroom, sliced thin
- 1 1/2 tablespoons sesame seeds, toasted lightly
- 2 tablespoons minced scallions, including some of the green part
- 2 boston lettuce leaves, rinsed and spun dry
- 1In a bowl whisk together the vinegar, soy sauce, mustard, and salt & pepper to taste. Add the oil in a stream, whisking, until it is emulsified.
- 2Add the mushrooms, sesame seeds, and the scallion; toss the salad until it is combined well.
- 3Arrange a lettuce leaf on each plate and fill with the the mushroom mixture.
- 4Serves 2.
Browse Our Top Mushroom Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Mushroom Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mushroom Sesame Salad
Serving Size: 1 (168 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 247.8
- Calories from Fat 217
- Total Fat 24.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 91.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 5.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white wine vinegar