Prep 1 min
Cook 5 mins
I'm not a big breakfast eater, but this was something quick to throw together that didn't feel like a heavy meal. This, of course, can be halved for a child or smaller eater, or doubled for more.
- 4 eggs
- 2 -3 button mushrooms, chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon basil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried onion
- Preheat a lightly greased small skillet on med-high heat.
- Add all ingredients to a small container and whisk together.
- Pour into skillet.
- Stir and break up large pieces almost constantly.
- Eggs are ready when no longer shiny.
This was tasty and simple to make. It made a great breakfast for my DH and I. I added a couple more eggs and a mushrooms. Thanks for sharing!