Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
Can be used with any sauce, but with celery as noodles
- 1 stalk celery
- 5 large tomatoes, diced
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄2 cup kernel corn
- 5 medium white mushrooms, chopped
- 1⁄2 lb ground extra lean sausage meat
- 1⁄4 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄8 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Pasta Sauce.
- Fry ground sausage in skillet, drain any fat.
- In a medium sauce pan, add olive oil, diced tomatoes, chopped onion, minced clove of garlic, chopped mushrooms and oregano.
- heat over medium heat until tomatoes are tender.
- Then add ground sausage until hot.
- Wash and cut celery stalks in long thin strands the size of large spaghetti.
- Cut the celery ribs into long thin strands the size of large spaghetti.
- Lay the celery in a large saucepan and pour 1 1/2 quart of boiling water. Add salt to taste. Bring to a boil and cook about 10 minutes until the strands are limp.
- Drain and serve Pasta sauce.