Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
Can be used with any sauce, but with celery as noodles
Make and share this Mushroom & Sausage Spagetti With Celery Noodles recipe from Food.com.
- Pasta Sauce.
- Fry ground sausage in skillet, drain any fat.
- In a medium sauce pan, add olive oil, diced tomatoes, chopped onion, minced clove of garlic, chopped mushrooms and oregano.
- heat over medium heat until tomatoes are tender.
- Then add ground sausage until hot.
- Wash and cut celery stalks in long thin strands the size of large spaghetti.
- Cut the celery ribs into long thin strands the size of large spaghetti.
- Lay the celery in a large saucepan and pour 1 1/2 quart of boiling water. Add salt to taste. Bring to a boil and cook about 10 minutes until the strands are limp.
- Drain and serve Pasta sauce.