- 1 lb Polish sausage
- 8 ounces onions
- 1 green pepper, cut in 1/2-inch pieces
- 2 1⁄2 ounces whole mushrooms, drained
- 1⁄2 cup chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon lemon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut sausage into 1 1/2-inch pieces.
- Alternately thread sausage, onion, green pepper, and mushrooms onto 4 skewers.
- Mix chili sauce, soy sauce and lemon pepper.
- Place kabobs on a rack of an unheated broiler pan.
- Broil 4-5 inches from heat for 10 to 12 minutes, turning once.
- Brush occasionally with sauce mixture.
- Serve on hot cooked rice.