Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
From A-1 Steak Sauce Great Grilling
- 1⁄2 cup onion, sliced
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1 1⁄2 cups mushrooms, sliced
- 1 cup steak sauce, such as A-1 BOLD Steak Sauce
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 2 (8 ounce) beef, club about 1 inch thick or 1 strip steak, about 1 inch thick
- In medium skillet over medium heat, saute onion in margarine until tender, about 5 minutes.
- Add mushrooms; saute 5 minutes more.
- Stir in steak sauce; heat to boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes; stir in sour cream.
- Cook and stir until heated through (do not boil); keep warm.
- Grill steaks over medium heat for 5 minutes on each side or until done.
- Serve steaks topped with mushroom sauce.