From A-1 Steak Sauce Great Grilling
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In medium skillet over medium heat, saute onion in margarine until tender, about 5 minutes.
- 2Add mushrooms; saute 5 minutes more.
- 3Stir in steak sauce; heat to boil.
- 4Reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes; stir in sour cream.
- 5Cook and stir until heated through (do not boil); keep warm.
- 6Grill steaks over medium heat for 5 minutes on each side or until done.
- 7Serve steaks topped with mushroom sauce.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mushroom Sauced Steak
Serving Size: 1 (595 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 277.8
- Calories from Fat 144
- Total Fat 16.0 g
- Saturated Fat 6.2 g
- Cholesterol 82.3 mg
- Sodium 152.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 28.4 g