Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
From A-1 Steak Sauce Great Grilling
Make and share this Mushroom Sauced Steak recipe from Food.com.
- In medium skillet over medium heat, saute onion in margarine until tender, about 5 minutes.
- Add mushrooms; saute 5 minutes more.
- Stir in steak sauce; heat to boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes; stir in sour cream.
- Cook and stir until heated through (do not boil); keep warm.
- Grill steaks over medium heat for 5 minutes on each side or until done.
- Serve steaks topped with mushroom sauce.