1/3 Photos of Mushroom Sauce for Meatballs
* Pamela *'s Note:
Adapted from Company's Coming Make Ahead Meals by J. Pare.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt butter in frying pan.
- 2Add mushroom and onions and sauté until soft.
- 3Mix in remaining ingredients and simmer for about 4 minutes, until thickened, stirring often.
- 4Add meatballs and simmer until heated through.
- 5To freeze: Double or triple sauce and divide into 3 cup containers or freezer bags. Label and freeze for up to 3 months; Defrost in fridge overnight or in microwave; add cooked meatballs and cook or bake until heated through.
Browse Our Top Savory Sauces Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Savory Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mushroom Sauce for Meatballs
Serving Size: 1 (895 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 276.8
- Calories from Fat 139
- Total Fat 15.4 g
- Saturated Fat 9.4 g
- Cholesterol 47.1 mg
- Sodium 870.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 6.9 g
- Protein 9.2 g