- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 12 ounces fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 1⁄2 cups green onions, sliced
- 2 teaspoons dry mustard
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 3⁄4 cup whipping cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat Butter in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add mushrooms, green onions, and mustard.
- Saute for 10 minutes, or until tender.
- Add lemon juice, worcestershire sauce and parsley to the skillet.
- Cook for 1 minute.
- Stir in whipping cream.
- Heat over low-medium heat to serving temperature; do not boil.
- Spoon over steak.