Also very good mixed with chopped leftover steak and served over pasta or rice.
Make and share this Mushroom Sauce for Broiled or Grilled Steaks recipe from Food.com.
- Heat Butter in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add mushrooms, green onions, and mustard.
- Saute for 10 minutes, or until tender.
- Add lemon juice, worcestershire sauce and parsley to the skillet.
- Cook for 1 minute.
- Stir in whipping cream.
- Heat over low-medium heat to serving temperature; do not boil.
- Spoon over steak.