Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Also very good mixed with chopped leftover steak and served over pasta or rice.
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 12 ounces fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 1⁄2 cups green onions, sliced
- 2 teaspoons dry mustard
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 3⁄4 cup whipping cream
- Heat Butter in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add mushrooms, green onions, and mustard.
- Saute for 10 minutes, or until tender.
- Add lemon juice, worcestershire sauce and parsley to the skillet.
- Cook for 1 minute.
- Stir in whipping cream.
- Heat over low-medium heat to serving temperature; do not boil.
- Spoon over steak.
Very good but it needs fresh garlic, I added in a couple tablespoons, also I used shallots in place of green onions, thanks for sharing!...Kitten:)
Yummy! The only thing I added was some cheddar cheese. Everyone kept asking me how I made it, we really enjoyed it over our balsamic london broil steak.
This was so good! I used shallots in place of green onion. I poured the sauce on grilled steaks that had just been salted and peppered. Made for ZWT6.