1/1 Photo of Mushroom Sauce for Broiled or Grilled Steaks
Also very good mixed with chopped leftover steak and served over pasta or rice.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat Butter in a large skillet over medium heat.
- 2Add mushrooms, green onions, and mustard.
- 3Saute for 10 minutes, or until tender.
- 4Add lemon juice, worcestershire sauce and parsley to the skillet.
- 5Cook for 1 minute.
- 6Stir in whipping cream.
- 7Heat over low-medium heat to serving temperature; do not boil.
- 8Spoon over steak.
Browse Our Top Savory Sauces Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Savory Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mushroom Sauce for Broiled or Grilled Steaks
Serving Size: 1 (213 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 399.8
- Calories from Fat 362
- Total Fat 40.3 g
- Saturated Fat 24.9 g
- Cholesterol 122.1 mg
- Sodium 273.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 5.0 g