Recipe by ByNDii
I concocted this last night to go with my steak, and was pleasantly surprised!! I hope you enjoy :)
- 2 cups mushrooms, sliced
- 4 garlic cloves, thinly sliced and diced
- 1 tablespoon cornflour, not heaped
- 1⁄2 cup milk, may vary depending on sauce-thickness you'd like
- 1 tablespoon barbecue sauce (to taste)
- 1 tablespoon butter
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Over medium heat, melt the butter and throw in the mushrooms and garlic cloves, stirring every now and then for approximately 5-7minutes.
- Stir in corn flour slowly and gently mixing amongst the mushrooms, try to make sure the corn flour doesn't go lumpy - that's why you should do it slowly and gently. :).
- Slowly mix in milk, stirring constantly, until your desired thickness occurs.
- Mix in the BBQ sauce and salt and pepper to taste. Cook for an additional 3 minutes and serve over your steak, or chicken!