Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
I know this sounds weird, salsa and mushrooms--TOGETHER--I promise it is so refreshing and it will tantalize your taste buds!
- 20 white button mushrooms (finely diced)
- 1⁄4 cup cilantro (chopped)
- 1⁄4 cup red onion (diced)
- 1 lime, juice of
- 1⁄4 teaspoon seasoning salt (I use McCormick's)
- 2 jalapenos (minced)
- Combine all ingredients; cover and allow to chill in the refrigerator at least 20 minutes before serving.
- Serve with tortilla chips and your favorite salsa.
This salsa is different, but really good! They just started serving this at my favorite local Mexican restaurant. I was delighted to find this on Zaar! Thanks for posting Tiny!