1/1 Photo of Mushroom Salad
I haven't made this salad yet but it sounds very interesting. Submitted per request for recipes that use mushrooms. Recipe source: Bon Appetit (August 1981)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat a large skillet over medium high heat and add mushrooms and ginger.
- 2Cook, stirring frequently, until mushrooms are brown (10 minutes).
- 3Remove from heat and transfer to bowl.
- 4Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- 5Add salt to mushrooms, if desired.
- 6Arrange in a large salad bowl mint and watercress sprigs.
- 7Top with mushrooms and garnish with lime wedges.
Browse Our Top Mushroom Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mushroom Salad
Serving Size: 1 (98 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 34.9
- Calories from Fat 5
- Total Fat 0.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 2.5 g