Recipe by ellie_
I haven't made this salad yet but it sounds very interesting. Submitted per request for recipes that use mushrooms. Recipe source: Bon Appetit (August 1981)
- 1 1⁄2 lbs small mushrooms, stems removed
- 1 tablespoon grated ginger
- mint leaf
- lime wedge (garnish) (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat a large skillet over medium high heat and add mushrooms and ginger.
- Cook, stirring frequently, until mushrooms are brown (10 minutes).
- Remove from heat and transfer to bowl.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Add salt to mushrooms, if desired.
- Arrange in a large salad bowl mint and watercress sprigs.
- Top with mushrooms and garnish with lime wedges.