Recipe by Lori Mama
Another delicious recipe from Cook's Country with slight adjustment. I serve this over chicken breasts, pork tenderloin, chops.
- 14.79 ml vegetable oil
- 226.79 g mushrooms, of your choice sliced
- 59.14 ml chopped fresh sage
- 1.23 ml salt
- 0.59 ml pepper
- 1 shallot, minced
- 59.14 ml white wine
- 118.29 ml low sodium chicken broth
- 29.58 ml soft cream cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- In medium saute pan, over medium high heat, heat the oil.
- Add the sliced mushrooms, sage, shallots, the salt and pepper.
- Cook until the mushrooms have given up most of their moisture.
- Add wine and reduce by half.
- Add broth and cream cheese. Stir and continue cooking until slightly thickened, about 3-5 minutes.