Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Another delicious recipe from Cook's Country with slight adjustment. I serve this over chicken breasts, pork tenderloin, chops.
- In medium saute pan, over medium high heat, heat the oil.
- Add the sliced mushrooms, sage, shallots, the salt and pepper.
- Cook until the mushrooms have given up most of their moisture.
- Add wine and reduce by half.
- Add broth and cream cheese. Stir and continue cooking until slightly thickened, about 3-5 minutes.