1/2 Photos of Mushroom Risotto in Pressure Cooker
Easy Risotto recipe that will have everyone asking for seconds.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a presssure cooker, heat 4tbs Olive oil and 2 Tbs Butter.
- 2Add onion and garlic. Saute until translucent.
- 3Add portabella and rice. Stir until rice is coated with oil.
- 4Add Chicken broth.
- 5Cover and cook under high pressure for 7 minutes.
- 6Release pressure and add remaining 2 TBS of butter. Stir in Parmesan cheese and serve.
Browse Our Top Short-Grain Rice Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Short-Grain Rice Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mushroom Risotto in Pressure Cooker
Serving Size: 1 (301 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 637.4
- Calories from Fat 292
- Total Fat 32.5 g
- Saturated Fat 13.1 g
- Cholesterol 44.9 mg
- Sodium 1194.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 66.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 19.0 g