Recipe by CJ13
Easy Risotto recipe that will have everyone asking for seconds.
Top Review by cswalsh2002
Wow! This was so good and so easy. This is a great base recipe. I browned some sausage then removed it from the cooker. Then sautéed some garlic, shallots, leeks and mushrooms. I added the sausage back and rice then added 3 cups of chicken stock and 1 cup of white wine. This was delicious. I will definitely make again.
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 tablespoons butter, divided
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 8 ounces portabella mushrooms, sliced
- 1 1⁄2 cups arborio rice or 1 1⁄2 cups risotto rice
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 1 -1 1⁄2 cup fresh grated parmigiano-reggiano cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- In a presssure cooker, heat 4tbs Olive oil and 2 Tbs Butter.
- Add onion and garlic. Saute until translucent.
- Add portabella and rice. Stir until rice is coated with oil.
- Add Chicken broth.
- Cover and cook under high pressure for 7 minutes.
- Release pressure and add remaining 2 TBS of butter. Stir in Parmesan cheese and serve.