Recipe by Food_Lush
This is my favourite dish to cook, and its so easy. Very impressive.
Top Review by Gina Bean
Both times I made this I used one big onion, more mushrooms, and brown rice. I have been living without a meausuring cup, so I estimated all the ingredients. But, what a great recipe base it was for me! It tasted so full of flavor and the people I made it for where saying, "Que rico!" in Spanish (I'm in Spain)which is one of the best food compliments one can get. Thank you; this is a fun, easy, cost effective recipe.
- 2 onions, finely chopped
- 200 g mushrooms, chopped (or more if you like them)
- 2 cups arborio rice
- 1 liter chicken stock (or vegetable if you wish)
- 1 cup parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil in pan, add onions and mushrooms.
- Cook until onions are soft.
- Add rice, stir until combined.
- Put stock in another pan and boil.
- Stir in 2/3 cup stock to the rice.
- Stir until all absorbed.
- Continue adding stock in small amounts in this fashion until all used.
- When this process is finished, add cheese.