Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
If you like rice and mushrooms this is for you. Quick and easy when you're in a hurry. Tastes good to boot.
- 473.18 ml uncooked white rice
- 304.75 g can cream of mushroom soup
- 236.59 ml vegetable broth
- 118.29 ml chopped onion
- 59.14 ml chopped mushroom (can use canned)
- 4.92 ml parsley
- 4.92 ml oregano
- 59.14 ml melted butter
- salt & pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 In a large bowl, stir together rice, soup, and broth.
- Blend in the onion, mushrooms,parsley, oregano, butter, salt and pepper.
- Transfer to a 2 quart baking dish, and cover with a lid or foil.
- Bake 35- 40 minutes.
This rice turned out so good. Great taste and texture. I used basmati rice. Thanks Myrna :) Made for Cookbook tag game