Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
If you like rice and mushrooms this is for you. Quick and easy when you're in a hurry. Tastes good to boot.
- 2 cups uncooked white rice
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup vegetable broth
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄4 cup chopped mushroom (can use canned)
- 1 teaspoon parsley
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄4 cup melted butter
- salt & pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 In a large bowl, stir together rice, soup, and broth.
- Blend in the onion, mushrooms,parsley, oregano, butter, salt and pepper.
- Transfer to a 2 quart baking dish, and cover with a lid or foil.
- Bake 35- 40 minutes.
This rice turned out so good. Great taste and texture. I used basmati rice. Thanks Myrna :) Made for Cookbook tag game