Prep 1 hr
Cook 30 mins
From Cooking Light. I haven't made this yet, but I have the wonton wrappers, and I intend to soon! They say to use a mixture of shiitake and button mushrooms, but you can use any combination of mushrooms. Make the ravioli ahead, and freeze it for up to 2 weeks. You can make the mayonnaise up to 2 days ahead. I put the time as 60 minutes, but if you do it all in one go, I assume it will take a while to fold and seem all the ravioli...
- 3⁄4 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons capers
- 2 teaspoons anchovy paste or 4 anchovy fillets, mashed
- 4 cups sliced shiitake mushroom caps (about 1 pound)
- 4 cups sliced button mushrooms (about 1 pound)
- cooking spray
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped shallot
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme leaves
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄3 cup dry sherry
- 2 tablespoons grated fresh parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄4 cup nonfat sour cream
- cooking spray
- 48 wonton wrappers
- To prepare mayonnaise, combine first 4 ingredients, stirring until smooth; cover and chill.
- To prepare ravioli, place shiitake mushrooms in a food processor; pulse 6 times or until finely chopped. Remove from processor. Place button mushrooms in food processor; pulse 10 times or until finely chopped.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms, shallots, thyme, and garlic; sauté 15 minutes or until tender. Add sherry; bring to a boil. Cook 8 minutes or until liquid almost evaporates. Remove from heat; stir in Parmesan, salt, and pepper. Place mushroom mixture in a bowl; let stand 10 minutes. Stir in sour cream.
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Coat 2 baking sheets with cooking spray. Working with 1 wonton wrapper at a time (cover remaining wrappers to prevent drying), spoon 2 teaspoons mushroom mixture into center of wrapper. Moisten edges of wrapper with water; bring 2 opposite corners together. Press edges with a fork to seal, forming a triangle.
- Place ravioli in a single layer on prepared baking sheets; spray tops lightly with cooking spray. Bake at 425° for 14 minutes or until golden brown, turning once. Serve with mayonnaise.