Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I made a few alterations to Cyn's Wild Mushroom Ravioli, which are AWESOME. I decided to post mine too!
- 2 cups mushrooms, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1 shallot, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1⁄8 cup white wine
- 1⁄2 cup ricotta cheese
- 1⁄2 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1 package wonton wrapper
- 1 cup cream or 1 cup half-and-half
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt and pepper
- Saute shallot and mushrooms in butter.
- Add garlic, white wine, salt and pepper and reduce for a couple of minutes.
- Cool and add cheeses.
- Pulse a few times in food processer.
- Wet edges of one wonton wrapper.
- Put a spoonful of filling in center and top with another wonton wrapper. If you need alot, make a triangle with one wrapper and you will end up with about 50 ravioli.
- Press edges together, trying not to allow any air to remain inside ravioli. I sometimes cut with a 3" round cookie cutter, or you can leave it square.
- Place on tray sprinkled with corn meal and allow to dry for an hour before dropping in boiling salted water.
- When ravioli floats it is done. Takes about 3 minutes.
- In the meantime, Heat up Alfredo Sauce ingredients until cheese melts. I also add any remaining mushroom filling to sauce.
- Serve and enjoy.