I made a few alterations to Cyn's Wild Mushroom Ravioli, which are AWESOME. I decided to post mine too!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups mushrooms, sliced
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 shallot, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/8 cup white wine
- 1/2 cup ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1 package wonton wrapper
- 1Saute shallot and mushrooms in butter.
- 2Add garlic, white wine, salt and pepper and reduce for a couple of minutes.
- 3Cool and add cheeses.
- 4Pulse a few times in food processer.
- 5Wet edges of one wonton wrapper.
- 6Put a spoonful of filling in center and top with another wonton wrapper. If you need alot, make a triangle with one wrapper and you will end up with about 50 ravioli.
- 7Press edges together, trying not to allow any air to remain inside ravioli. I sometimes cut with a 3" round cookie cutter, or you can leave it square.
- 8Place on tray sprinkled with corn meal and allow to dry for an hour before dropping in boiling salted water.
- 9When ravioli floats it is done. Takes about 3 minutes.
- 10In the meantime, Heat up Alfredo Sauce ingredients until cheese melts. I also add any remaining mushroom filling to sauce.
- 11Serve and enjoy.
Browse Our Top Ravioli/Tortellini Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Ravioli/Tortellini Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mushroom Ravioli With Alfredo Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (303 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 806.6
- Calories from Fat 389
- Total Fat 43.3 g
- Saturated Fat 26.1 g
- Cholesterol 147.5 mg
- Sodium 1279.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 76.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 26.8 g