My attempt at making a copycat of Macaroni Grill's delicious Mushroom Ravioli. Be forewarned, it is very rich.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook the ravioli according to package directions.
- 2Melt the margarine over medium heat in a skillet. Saute the mushrooms, then set aside.
- 3Add more margarine to the same skillet, if needed, and turn the heat down to medium-low. Add the shallots, cover, and cook for 5 minutes.
- 4Add the Marsala wine, thyme, parsley, and pepper. Stir until the liquid is reduced to 2-3 tablespoons.
- 5Add the cream and stir constantly until reduced by half.
- 6Stir the mushrooms into the sauce, then spoon onto the ravioli.
Browse Our Top Ravioli/Tortellini Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mushroom Ravioli
Serving Size: 1 (425 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 466.2
- Calories from Fat 189
- Total Fat 21.0 g
- Saturated Fat 11.2 g
- Cholesterol 61.1 mg
- Sodium 89.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 2.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
frozen cheese ravioli