Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 45 mins
Cook 10 mins
From Cooking Light, with slight midifications. Vegetarian meal hubby will actually eat!
Make and share this Mushroom Ravioli recipe from Food.com.
- 0.5 (8 ounce) package button mushrooms
- 0.5 (6 ounce) packagepresliced portabella mushrooms
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped shallots
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 14 wonton wrappers
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1⁄2 cup 1% low-fat milk
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons grated fresh parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1 dash fresh ground black pepper
- To prepare ravioli, place mushrooms in food processor; pulse 10 times or until finely chopped.
- Heat oil and butter in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add shallots and garlic, and sauté for 2 minutes.
- Add mushrooms and 1/8 teaspoon salt; cook 5 minutes or until moisture evaporates, stirring occasionally.
- Working with 1 wonton wrapper at a time (cover remaining wrappers with a damp towel to keep them from drying), spoon about 2 teaspoons mushroom mixture into center of each wrapper.
- Moisten edges of dough with water; bring 2 opposite corners together. Pinch edges together to seal, forming a triangle.
- Place ravioli on a large baking sheet sprinkled with cornstarch.
- To prepare sauce, combine milk and flour in a small saucepan over medium-low heat; stir with a whisk.
- Cook 4 minutes or until slightly thickened, stirring frequently. Remove from heat; stir in cheese, 1 tablespoon chives, 1/8 teaspoon salt, and pepper. Set aside; keep warm.
- Cook ravioli in boiling water 2 minutes or until tender. Drain. Serve with sauce. Garnish with fresh chives, if desired.
Really good! Time-consumiung, but really worth it. I couldn't find shallots, so I used green onions.
Ok so mine did not look as pretty as those from a restaurant, but they tasted good! I added some chopped sundried tomatoes to the sauce because I really love that flavor with mushroom ravioli. I also omitted the button mushrooms and added extra portabellas because I had inherited a huge amount of fresh portabellas that I want to use. Thanks for sharing!