DinnerDiva in OK's Note:
From Cooking Light, with slight midifications. Vegetarian meal hubby will actually eat!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 0.5 (8 ounce) package button mushrooms
- 0.5 (6 ounce) package presliced portabella mushrooms
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped shallots
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 14 wonton wrappers
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1To prepare ravioli, place mushrooms in food processor; pulse 10 times or until finely chopped.
- 2Heat oil and butter in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add shallots and garlic, and sauté for 2 minutes.
- 3Add mushrooms and 1/8 teaspoon salt; cook 5 minutes or until moisture evaporates, stirring occasionally.
- 4Working with 1 wonton wrapper at a time (cover remaining wrappers with a damp towel to keep them from drying), spoon about 2 teaspoons mushroom mixture into center of each wrapper.
- 5Moisten edges of dough with water; bring 2 opposite corners together. Pinch edges together to seal, forming a triangle.
- 6Place ravioli on a large baking sheet sprinkled with cornstarch.
- 7To prepare sauce, combine milk and flour in a small saucepan over medium-low heat; stir with a whisk.
- 8Cook 4 minutes or until slightly thickened, stirring frequently. Remove from heat; stir in cheese, 1 tablespoon chives, 1/8 teaspoon salt, and pepper. Set aside; keep warm.
- 9Cook ravioli in boiling water 2 minutes or until tender. Drain. Serve with sauce. Garnish with fresh chives, if desired.
Browse Our Top Ravioli/Tortellini Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mushroom Ravioli
Serving Size: 1 (250 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 306.9
- Calories from Fat 69
- Total Fat 7.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 18.5 mg
- Sodium 752.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 5.0 g
- Protein 13.7 g