Prep 45 mins
Cook 10 mins
From Cooking Light, with slight midifications. Vegetarian meal hubby will actually eat!
Make and share this Mushroom Ravioli recipe from Food.com.
- 0.5 (8 ounce) package button mushrooms
- 0.5 (6 ounce) packagepresliced portabella mushrooms
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped shallots
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 14 wonton wrappers
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1⁄2 cup 1% low-fat milk
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons grated fresh parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1 dash fresh ground black pepper
- To prepare ravioli, place mushrooms in food processor; pulse 10 times or until finely chopped.
- Heat oil and butter in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add shallots and garlic, and sauté for 2 minutes.
- Add mushrooms and 1/8 teaspoon salt; cook 5 minutes or until moisture evaporates, stirring occasionally.
- Working with 1 wonton wrapper at a time (cover remaining wrappers with a damp towel to keep them from drying), spoon about 2 teaspoons mushroom mixture into center of each wrapper.
- Moisten edges of dough with water; bring 2 opposite corners together. Pinch edges together to seal, forming a triangle.
- Place ravioli on a large baking sheet sprinkled with cornstarch.
- To prepare sauce, combine milk and flour in a small saucepan over medium-low heat; stir with a whisk.
- Cook 4 minutes or until slightly thickened, stirring frequently. Remove from heat; stir in cheese, 1 tablespoon chives, 1/8 teaspoon salt, and pepper. Set aside; keep warm.
- Cook ravioli in boiling water 2 minutes or until tender. Drain. Serve with sauce. Garnish with fresh chives, if desired.
Really good! Time-consumiung, but really worth it. I couldn't find shallots, so I used green onions.
Ok so mine did not look as pretty as those from a restaurant, but they tasted good! I added some chopped sundried tomatoes to the sauce because I really love that flavor with mushroom ravioli. I also omitted the button mushrooms and added extra portabellas because I had inherited a huge amount of fresh portabellas that I want to use. Thanks for sharing!