- 2 shallots, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 ounces shiitake mushrooms
- 8 ounces cremini mushrooms
- 16 ounces white mushrooms
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 ounces madeira wine
- 1 lemon, juice of
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Clean and chop mushrooms into quarters.
- Heat a large skillet over medium high heat,add oil.
- Add shallots,cook til translucent,add garlic.
- Increase heat and add mushrooms.
- Cook until they start to release moisture,then add Medeira.
- Add lemon juice,salt and pepper.
- cook just to reduce moisture, do not allow to get dry and crispy.