I haven't tried this,but sounds delicious if you love mushrooms.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Clean and chop mushrooms into quarters.
- 2Heat a large skillet over medium high heat,add oil.
- 3Add shallots,cook til translucent,add garlic.
- 4Increase heat and add mushrooms.
- 5Cook until they start to release moisture,then add Medeira.
- 6Add lemon juice,salt and pepper.
- 7cook just to reduce moisture, do not allow to get dry and crispy.
Browse Our Top Mushroom Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mushroom Ragout
Serving Size: 1 (228 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 124.6
- Calories from Fat 65
- Total Fat 7.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 12.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 3.9 g
- Protein 5.5 g