Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
This potato dish is creamy smooth. Goes well with any meat!
- 4 medium potatoes, peeled and diced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1⁄8 teaspoon paprika
- Cover potatoes with water, add salt and cook until tender.
- Mix soup, milk and onion; add potatoes and toss to mix well.
- Pour into greased 2-quart casserole dish.
- Sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake at 350° for 30 minutes.
Very tasty use of potatos and mushroom soup,had it tonight with corned silverside.Will certainly use it again.simple no fuss good food. bill
This was very good but I added 1/2 a cup of shredded marble jack to the top of it just before it was done, everyone love it thanks for this one