- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 medium onion
- 2 cloves sliced garlic
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 2 pieces bacon
- 6 medium unpeeled potatoes (cubed)
- salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1⁄2 cup milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Saute onions, bacon,garlic, mushrooms in butter until golden brown.
- Cook potatoes in large panful of water until tender.
- Add in the sauted onions, mushrooms, garlic into potatoes and water.
- Cook until it starts to thicken.
- Combine corn starch into milk.
- Salt and Pepper to taste Add to potatoes.
- Stir until thick.