- 1 lb potato
- 8 ounces mushrooms, sliced
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill weed
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium bowl add potatoes in a small amount of salted water, cook, covered for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Drain and set aside to cool.
- In a large skillet with oil saute sliced mushrooms and finely chopped onion until tender about 5 minutes.
- Peel and slice the potatoes, then add to the skillet.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Cook over medium heat for 5 minutes, or until heated through, turning occasionally.
- Add sour cream.
- Sprinkle with fresh dillweed.