Recipe by diner524
So simple yet the flavor is so wonderful!!! Served over some mashed potatoes and a veggie side and you are good to go!! I found this recipe in TOH magazine that I switched up a bit. Feel free to use cream of mushroom soup in place of the cream of onion soup if you prefer.
Top Review by ellie_
Delicious and so easy -- we served it with rice and peas. The one change I made was using cream of mushroom soup (couldn't find the cream of onion). Delish and we will be having this agaIn soon! Thanks for sharing!
- 2 pork tenderloin (1 pound each)
- 8 ounces fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) cancondensed cream of onion soup, undiluted
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed golden mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can condensed French onion soup, undiluted