Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
Quick and easy. Good over rice or wide egg noodles.
- 4 pork chops
- salt (to taste)
- pepper (to taste)
- 1 pinch garlic salt (to taste)
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 lb fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- Season pork chops with salt, pepper, and garlic salt to taste.
- In a large skillet, brown the chops over medium-high heat. Add the onion and mushrooms, and saute for a few minutes.
- Mix 1/4 cup milk and cream of mushroom in a bowl, start with 1/4 cup of milk and add another 1/4 cup to reach desired consistancy then pour over chops. Cover skillet, and reduce heat to medium-low.
- Simmer 15-20 minutes, or until chops are cooked through.