Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
Another recipe from the 1980 version of the Grace Evangelical Congregational Church cookbook from Muir, Pennsylvania that was given to me by my Nana when I became an adult. This recipe was submitted to the cookbook by Karen Zewe.
- 6 pork chops, 1 inch thick
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- Brown pork chops in a skillet.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Spread undiluted soup over chops.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer for 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
- Gravy may be diluted if desired.
This recipe was given to me many years ago by my good frien Nena. It is delicious and very easy my husband and friends love it.