Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
A coworker brought this to work and we devoured it. I have modified the original recipe to my family's tastes. It is very flexible. You can add more veggies, I sometimes add minced red pepper if red onions do not look good and then substitute green onions. You can use Italian seasoning instead of the Herbes de Provence. Play, have fun and enjoy!
- 2 cans crescent rolls
- 2 (8 -12 ounce) packages mushrooms
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄4 cup minced red onion
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- cracked black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon herbes de provence
- Clean mushrooms, chop and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a 13x9 pan roll out cresent dough, sealing seams and making a small edge.
- Melt butter, add garlic powder and toss with mushrooms.
- Spread mushrooms equally over cresent dough.
- Sprinkle with red onion.
- Sprinkle herbs and pepper evenly over vegetables.
- Sprinkle cheese evenly over vegetables.
- Bake 25-30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cut into serving pieces.
I made this exactly as directed. What a great flavor! The herbes of provence was a nice touch, since I'm more used to the Italian seasoning with pizza. Definitely comfort food!
Michelle this is wonderful! I pretty much made as stated only I used green onions from my garden in place of red onion and increased the amounts slightly, I have used crescent dough for casserole bottoms and top crusts but never to use them as a bottom for a pizza, what a great idea this is, I will make again and try different variations, thanks for sharing hon!...Kitten:)