Recipe by Michelle S.
A coworker brought this to work and we devoured it. I have modified the original recipe to my family's tastes. It is very flexible. You can add more veggies, I sometimes add minced red pepper if red onions do not look good and then substitute green onions. You can use Italian seasoning instead of the Herbes de Provence. Play, have fun and enjoy!
Top Review by echo echo
I made this exactly as directed. What a great flavor! The herbes of provence was a nice touch, since I'm more used to the Italian seasoning with pizza. Definitely comfort food!
- 2 cans crescent rolls
- 2 (8 -12 ounce) packages mushrooms
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄4 cup minced red onion
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- cracked black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon herbes de provence
Directions See How It's Made
- Clean mushrooms, chop and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a 13x9 pan roll out cresent dough, sealing seams and making a small edge.
- Melt butter, add garlic powder and toss with mushrooms.
- Spread mushrooms equally over cresent dough.
- Sprinkle with red onion.
- Sprinkle herbs and pepper evenly over vegetables.
- Sprinkle cheese evenly over vegetables.
- Bake 25-30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cut into serving pieces.