1/1 Photo of Mushroom Piadini
My attempt at customizing and recreating Starbucks Mushroom Piadini. You can substitute celery seeds with basil.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Add salt, 1 table spoon oil and celery seed to flour.
- 2Knead with water and milk. Add more milk if required.
- 3Heat 1 table spoon olive oil on a pan.
- 4Add mushrooms and spinach. Saute` for 2 minutes.
- 5Add cheese and saute for 2 more minutes.
- 6Add egg beaters and saute until every thing comes along.
- 7Heat oven at 400 degree F.
- 8Roll into a 6 in circle and then fold sides to get a strip of 3 inch.
- 9Fold the strip again to reduce to a square.
- 10Roll again to a square.
- 11Stuff mushroom gravy and fold to a star shape.
- 12Bake in for 15 minutes.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mushroom Piadini
Serving Size: 1 (179 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 422.6
- Calories from Fat 171
- Total Fat 19.0 g
- Saturated Fat 4.8 g
- Cholesterol 13.3 mg
- Sodium 1324.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 51.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 11.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Egg Beaters egg substitute