Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
My attempt at customizing and recreating Starbucks Mushroom Piadini. You can substitute celery seeds with basil.
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon celery seed
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup cut mushroom
- 1⁄2 cup spinach
- 1⁄2 cup Egg Beaters egg substitute
- 1⁄4 cup grated cheese
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Add salt, 1 table spoon oil and celery seed to flour.
- Knead with water and milk. Add more milk if required.
- Heat 1 table spoon olive oil on a pan.
- Add mushrooms and spinach. Saute` for 2 minutes.
- Add cheese and saute for 2 more minutes.
- Add egg beaters and saute until every thing comes along.
- Heat oven at 400 degree F.
- Roll into a 6 in circle and then fold sides to get a strip of 3 inch.
- Fold the strip again to reduce to a square.
- Roll again to a square.
- Stuff mushroom gravy and fold to a star shape.
- Bake in for 15 minutes.