Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Delicious as a main dish served with a fresh Greek salad. I use Rombi organic pasta by Bionature. It is basically curly cut noodles.
- 1 (16 ounce) packagerombi pasta (durum semolina)
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 -4 garlic cloves, pressed
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 pinch lemon pepper
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 lb cremini mushroom, chopped
- 2 -3 tablespoons basil pesto
- While you start the water boiling for the pasta, sauté the garlic with the olive oil in an iron skillet until soft.
- Then add the mushrooms and continue cooking until the mushrooms are soft.
- Add the lemon pepper and sea salt.
- Mix in 1 TBS. of the pesto.
- When pasta is done, drain and stir in the rest of the pesto, then add the mushrooms and mix well.
- Serve immediately.