Recipe by Rainberry Blues
A friend gave me this recipe. I haven't made it yet, but plan to soon. It sounds great. :)
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 lb medium mushroom, trimmed and quartered
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1 red pepper, finely diced
- 3 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans
- 2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- In medium non-stick skillet on medium heat, saute mushrooms and rosemary in oil for 1 minute.
- In medium bowl, combine mushrooms& remaining ingredients.
- Serve on steak or boneless skinless chicken breasts (I'm not completely sure how many servings this recipe makes, so I put"2" just to be safe, since I know it has to make at least that!).