1/1 Photo of Mushroom Pate (EASY)
Every need that last minute great entertaining dish? Well, hopefully, this simple and easy dish is your wish! Always inspired by what I read and see! Look forward who first review my unique recipe! SOURCE: What's On The List? http://whatsonthelist.wordpress.com/2012/12/25/mushroom-pate-a-is-for-appetizer/
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 15 g dried porcini mushrooms, mushrooms*
- 15 g dried shiitake mushrooms, mushrooms*
- 470 g mushrooms (I used portabello with 4 large caps mushrooms)
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 120 g feta, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons port wine
- 2 tablespoons fresh curly-leaf parsley, finely chopped
- salt and pepper, to taste
- cracker, to serve
- 1Heat oil in large frying pan over medium heat. Add onion and garlic and cook for 5 minutes, or until golden brown.
- 2Add dried and fresh mushrooms and cook for 8 – 10 minutes. Add port, toss to coat and set aside.
- 3In a food processor, add mushroom mixture and blend until finely chopped. Season with salt and pepper.
- 4Add in feta cheese and pulse until smooth, adding water is required. (I used 3 tablespoons).
- 5Stir through parsley. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- 7* NOTE: No need to pre-soak the dried mushrooms.
Browse Our Top Spreads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mushroom Pate (EASY)
Serving Size: 1 (140 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 118.4
- Calories from Fat 60
- Total Fat 6.7 g
- Saturated Fat 4.5 g
- Cholesterol 26.7 mg
- Sodium 342.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 4.1 g
- Protein 7.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: