Awesome, easy and elegant! I've used this for years and always get rave reviews. I make it the day before to save time party day.
- In a food processor chop mushrooms, garlic and scallions.
- Melt 2 tbsp butter and add chopped items.
- Sauté till soft.
- Add chicken stock and cook on high till all the liquid has evaporated.
- Combine cream cheese and 2 tbsp butter in food processor.
- Add mushroom mixture and process till combined.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Put in crock or container and refrigerate till ready to serve.