- 12 ounces uncooked medium egg noodles
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons all-purpose flour
- 3 cups sliced cremini mushrooms
- 2 (8 ounce) packagespresliced button mushrooms
- 1 cup reduced-sodium fat-free chicken broth
- 1⁄2 cup white wine
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 cup preshredded fresh parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook noodles according to package directions, omitting salt and fat.
- While noodles cook, combine oil and flour in a large Dutch oven over medium-high heat; sauté 1 minute.
- Add mushrooms; sauté 2 minutes. Add broth, wine, juice, and salt; cook 8 minutes or until sauce is slightly thick.
- Stir in butter and pepper. Add pasta; toss to coat. Stir in cheese.