- 1 lb mushroom
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄2 cup breadcrumbs
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- to taste pepper, ground
- to taste salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven at 350 deg.
- Wash and remove mushroom stems.
- Chop the stems and mix with garlic, parsley, cheese, oregano, bread crumbs, salt and pepper.
- Place mushrooms stem side up in baking dish.
- Fill mushrooms with mixture. Add 1/4-inch of water to dish.
- Pour olive oil evenly over caps and bake 30 minutes.