Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- Preheat oven at 350 deg.
- Wash and remove mushroom stems.
- Chop the stems and mix with garlic, parsley, cheese, oregano, bread crumbs, salt and pepper.
- Place mushrooms stem side up in baking dish.
- Fill mushrooms with mixture. Add 1/4-inch of water to dish.
- Pour olive oil evenly over caps and bake 30 minutes.
Easy and fabulous they were gone in a flash. I will make these for all my parties. Thanks for a great recipe. Donna
This was very good thank you. I had a bunch of mushrooms that I needed to use up before they got bad and this was the perfect idea.
Yum! I used portobella mushrooms - I was just cooking a serve for one so played the quantities by ear rather than measuring and it worked really well.