Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This goes wonderfully with hamburger patties, but it can be used in alot of combinations.
- 1 tablespoon margarine or 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 1 (4 ounce) can mushroom stems and pieces or 1 (4 ounce) can fresh mushrooms
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- Melt margarine in a small skillet.
- Add onion slices and cook and stir until tender.
- Stir in remaining ingredients and heat through.
- Serve, hot, over patties.
Very simple recipe and tasty.