1/1 Photo of Mushroom Onion Tartlets
These sound so yummy for a perfect evening appetizer with friends. Found in my KA mixer manual, I'm looking forward to tasting these little flavorful bites. Note: instructions are listed just as they are in the manual, but can be adjusted to use any mixer.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place cream cheese and 2 tablespoons butter in mixer bowl.
- 2Attach bowl and flat beater to mixer.
- 3Turn to Speed 4 and beat about 1 minute.
- 4Stop and scrape bowl.
- 5Add 3/4 cup flour.
- 6Turn to Speed 2 and mix about 1 minute, or until well blended.
- 7Form mixture into ball.
- 8Wrap in waxed paper and chill 1 hour.
- 9Divide chilled dough into 24 pieces.
- 10Press each piece into greased miniature muffin cup.
- 11Meanwhile, melt remaining 1 tablespoon butter in 10" skillet over medium heat.
- 12Add mushrooms and onions.
- 13Cook and stir til tender.
- 14Remove from heat and cool slightly.
- 15Place egg, remaining 1 tablespoon flour and thyme in clean mixer bowl.
- 16Using the flat beater, turn to Speed 6 and beat about 30 seconds.
- 17Stir in cheese and cooled mushroom mixture.
- 18Spoon into pastry-lined muffin cups.
- 19Bake at 375* for 15-20 minutes, or until egg mixture is puffed and golden brown.
- 20Serve warm.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mushroom Onion Tartlets
Serving Size: 1 (54 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 108.2
- Calories from Fat 62
- Total Fat 6.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.1 g
- Cholesterol 36.5 mg
- Sodium 74.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 4.2 g