Prep 35 mins
Cook 0 mins
I loved onions and mushroooms, so I find this very yummy.
- 2 prepared pie crusts, softened
- 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 2 medium onions
- 3⁄4-1 lb mushroom
- 1⁄2 cup non-dairy milk substitute
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 tablespoon dry wine
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Chop onions and slice mushrooms.
- Melt margarine in skillet; saute onions until transparent.
- Add mushrooms.
- Cover and cook 10 minutes(no more, no less).
- Allow to cool.
- Mix together egg, flour, non-dairy milk and wine; salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour into pie crust.
- Form lattice strips from second crust and place on top of quiche. Bake for 2 minutes.