1/1 Photo of Mushroom Onion Gruyere Tart
1 hr 10 mins
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- 2Line a cookie sheet with a sheet of bakers parchment paper.
- 3Place a sheet of puffed pastry flat on parchment.
- 4In skillet over medium low heat add olive oil and butter.
- 5Saute onion for 15 minutes or until translucent. Stir frequently.
- 6Add mushrooms to skillet .
- 7Saute until tender about 15 minutes. Stir frequently.
- 8Add salt and pepper to mushroom onion mixture (to taste).
- 9Remove from heat and set aside.
- 10Mix egg and milk together with a whisk until well blended.
- 11Paint the puffed pastry with the honey mustard leaving a 1/2 inch border.
- 12Add the mushroom onion mixture on top of the mustard leaving about a 1/2 inch border.
- 13Sprinkle the cheese on top of the mushroom onion mixture.
- 14Paint the border of the puffed pastry dough with egg wash (Discard leftover egg wash).
- 15Place tart in oven and bake for 15-20 minutes until pastry has puffed up and browned.
Browse Our Top Mushroom Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Mushroom Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mushroom Onion Gruyere Tart
Serving Size: 1 (126 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 366.8
- Calories from Fat 232
- Total Fat 25.8 g
- Saturated Fat 8.2 g
- Cholesterol 51.2 mg
- Sodium 226.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 10.7 g