Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
- Preheat the oven to 200° C.
- To prepare the batter, first mix the flour in the milk.
- Beat the eggs in a separate bowl and add to the flour and milk mixture.
- Spice with salt and white pepper.
- Line a high-edged baking plate with greaseproof paper and pour the omelette batter on the paper.
- Bake in the oven until light brown.
- Overturn the omelette on another piece of greaseproof paper and remove the paper from the bottom.
- Chop the onions for the filling.
- Fry the chopped mushrooms in hot oil, add the onions and let cook until the liquid has nearly evaporated.
- Spice with salt and pepper, and, if you like, basil or thyme.
- (In case you prefer the filling to be more saucelike, add a little cream to the mixture and let cook for a while).
- Check the taste.
- Spread the mixture on the omelette and roll the sheet up.
- Carefully move the roll on a greased ovenproof plate and sprinkle grated cheese on top.
- Heat the omelette roll in 200° C before serving.