My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 tablespoons butter, margarine or cooking oil
- 1 liter chanterelle mushroom, hedgehog mushrooms,ceps
- 2 -3 onions
- black pepper
- basil or thyme
- cream or creme fraiche
- grated cheese
- 1Preheat the oven to 200° C.
- 2To prepare the batter, first mix the flour in the milk.
- 3Beat the eggs in a separate bowl and add to the flour and milk mixture.
- 4Spice with salt and white pepper.
- 5Line a high-edged baking plate with greaseproof paper and pour the omelette batter on the paper.
- 6Bake in the oven until light brown.
- 7Overturn the omelette on another piece of greaseproof paper and remove the paper from the bottom.
- 8Chop the onions for the filling.
- 9Fry the chopped mushrooms in hot oil, add the onions and let cook until the liquid has nearly evaporated.
- 10Spice with salt and pepper, and, if you like, basil or thyme.
- 11(In case you prefer the filling to be more saucelike, add a little cream to the mixture and let cook for a while).
- 12Check the taste.
- 13Spread the mixture on the omelette and roll the sheet up.
- 14Carefully move the roll on a greased ovenproof plate and sprinkle grated cheese on top.
- 15Heat the omelette roll in 200° C before serving.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mushroom-omelette roll
Serving Size: 1 (310 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 287.0
- Calories from Fat 154
- Total Fat 17.1 g
- Saturated Fat 8.6 g
- Cholesterol 286.6 mg
- Sodium 654.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 15.3 g