1/3 Photos of Mushroom Omelette for One
Awesome for comfort food when you have the house to yourself. Be careful not to over-spice (especially if you use freshly cracked peppercorn)!!! Less is more! I used the peppercorn and it ended up being WAY too much, even though it didn't look like it when it was in the bowl before I cooked it. If you want to opt for less cholesterol, try using 3 egg whites instead of 2 whole eggs.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Set burner to medium to medium high (depending on your preference).
- 2Whisk eggs in a small bowl.
- 3Whisk in remaining ingredients.
- 4If burner is on medium, pour the eggs onto the pan first.
- 5If burner is on medium high, whisk in mushrooms before pouring onto pan.
- 6Flip omelette constantly so mushrooms don't burn.
- 7Use your better judgement as to when the omelette is ready (all ovens are different). My omelette took a little under 2 minutes on medium high.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mushroom Omelette for One
Serving Size: 1 (158 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 162.0
- Calories from Fat 91
- Total Fat 10.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 423.0 mg
- Sodium 143.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 14.4 g